Mailing Address: P.O. BOX 88889 Seattle, WA 98138
Warehouse: 1224 Andover Park East, Tukwila, WA 98188
Toll Free: 877-213-6279 Phone: 253-395-1935 Fax: 206-971-5002
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.georgetownusa.com
Please note that by placing an order with our company you are agreeing to our terms.
- PRICES: FOB Tukwila, Washington
- OPENING ORDER $150.00, REORDERS $150.00
- PAYMENT TERMS: FIRST ORDERS ARE CREDIT CARD (VISA/MASTER CARD, AMEX, DISCOVER) OR PREPAY BY CHECK. Credit Cards are charged within 1 day of shipping. Approval for net/30 credit requires a credit sheet with bank references and must be paid by check. NOTE: Credit card payments made on term accounts will be charged an additional 5% processing fee. Any checks with insufficient funds will require immediate payment via credit card or money order and will incur a $25.00 fee. Invoices are due from the date on the invoice. This date reflects the date the goods were shipped. 1% could be assessed and added to the invoice for every 10 days the payment is late.
- ORDER TURN AROUND: Usual time is 1 to 2 days. February through May orders may take 5 to 7 days. Please tell us if you have a deadline.
- DISCOUNTS: Failure to pay invoices within the terms of the invoice will result in loss of any and all discounts, and a revised invoice will be issued at the full price.
- FREIGHT is via UPS Ground or by customer’s account or instructions. We do not ship C.O.D. Small Orders under 500 lbs will be shipped via UPS or Fed-Ex Ground. Large orders will be shipped “best way” collect or as per our customers' instructions. RESIDENTIAL DELIVERIES: Will incur additional charges and may be invoiced separately.
- DAMAGED ITEMS - IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT OR REPLACEMENT: Retain all original packaging materials and cartons and call our Customer Service Department within 5 days of receipt of your order at 877-213-6279. Due to processing fees, credit memos will be issued for damages under $20.00. Images must be provided for any refunds. Refunds or returns will not be honored after 60 days.
- MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) policy is in effect in order to ensure that the value and integrity of Georgetown products are maintained. The policy applies to all forms of advertising including mailings, catalogs, and any and all other forms of advertising media, including, without limitation, the Internet and any other electronic network.
- RESTOCKING: A fee of 15% is charged on all re-stocked merchandise. The product must be in the original packing and in saleable condition.
- PRODUCT VARIATION: Our products are crafted by hand and some variation in color and shape will occur.
- PRICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Web policy and Amazon.com:
Georgetown Home and Garden reserves the right to be the first to list their products on Amazon and create ASIN numbers for them. This will make sure we are listed as the manufacturer of the item and create the item pricing /photo that is most accurate according to inventory status. Infractions to this policy will result in the loss of selling privileges on the line. Our intention is to maintain the integrity of the brand with all forms of advertising.
April 1, 2014
Subject: New Customers selling on Amazon.com
Our Georgetown product line is saturated on Amazon.com. Therefore we are not accepting new customers that will sell the product on Amazon.com.
If we find that you have posted our product on their website, then unfortunately we can no longer supply you with our goods.
Georgetown has a MAP (minimum advertised pricing) policy in place, and we will vigorously enforce it.
March 1, 2018
Subject: Blob House®
Blob House® is a registered brand exclusively for Georgetown Home and Garden® by Artist Gesine Kratzner. This item cannot be sold on Amazon, eBay, Etsy or any other national site without the written permission of Georgetown Home and Garden, LLC.
©2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED